Climb aboard the longest-serving US aircraft carrier and immerse yourself in over 50 years of world history! At 300 meters long, the USS Midway is a true mammoth, and is stuffed with fascinating stories and hands-on exhibits. Learn what it was like to live aboard this floating city, jump in the cockpits of dozens of restored aircraft, and even test...
- * Skip-the-line access to the USS Midway Museum
- * Self-guided audio tour to over 60 locations
- * Hangar Deck and Flight Deck tour routes with more than 30 restored Navy aircraft and incredible views of San Diego Bay
- * Talks by Midway Volunteers on launching and landing aircraft and the adventures of life at sea
- * Same day re-entry
- * Discounts for other nearby attractions and restaurants
- * Earbuds for the self-guided audio tour. You can enjoy the audio tour via a speaker on the device
- We recommend planning 2-4 hours to enjoy the self-guided audio tour. You can enjoy the audio tour via a speaker on the audio device. * Kids under 6 and active duty military with valid ID get in free to the USS Midway Museum * Reduced tickets on-site for retired military Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket window. Audio Guide: Pick up your self-guided audio tour device and a map at the entrance level in the USS Midway Museum. You can enjoy the audio tour via a speaker on the device.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.