We will arrive at the Bergantín beach and then we will visit the Muñoz river and continue to the base of the Isabel de Torres hill, our last stop to buy souvenirs, and photos and have a coffee for an unforgettable day! Enjoy the freedom of being able to drive your own vehicle. Ready for an exciting off-road adventure in Monster Buggies?
- Bottled water
- Photos and videos are not included but are available for purchase
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes, camera, swimwear, towel, sun cream and a cap.
- Not suitable for persons suffering with back or neck problems.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please call 48 hours in advance to confirm the pick-up time and location.