It is a total fortune to descend one by one the 12 pools of Damajagua, in each of which there will be a different adventure since no pool or waterfall is the same as another Then a completely exciting and fun zipline experience awaits you. After receiving the safety instructions, it is time to feel the adrenaline in the 9 ziplines. On the last zip...
- Soft drinks
- Photos and videos are not included but are available for purchase
- If you suffer from heart problems, back pains, dizziness, have a fear of heights, have recently had surgery or are pregnant, certain Park activities are off-limits.
We recommend bringing comfortable shoes, camera, swimwear, towel, sun cream and a cap.
- Minimum Age: 8 years old Maximum weight: 260lbs (118kgs).
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 8 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please confirm the time and location for pick-up with 48 hours’ notice prior to the activity by calling.