- Admire the ocean floor in a transparent boat
Are you ready for an unforgettable experience? Come and visit Cozumel's most unique turquoise sea on a transparent boat. The "glass boat" will allow you to admire the marine species and the fine sand at the bottom of the sea. You will take a tour of the sunken ships in the north of the island and you will be able to snorkel along with the different...
- Boat ride
- Life jacket
- Bilingual guide
- Round-trip transfer to the tour
- Food and drinks
- If you are not staying in Cozumel, access to the island is via ferry boat from Playa del Carmen, where the fee is paid directly at the pier.
- For this experience it is necessary to go to the place on your own, address: Av. Rafael E. Melgar 9, El Parque, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- Arrive 30 minutes early
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory during the program
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes (preferably sandals), as well as glasses and a hat or cap.
- Bring your bathing suit and an extra change of clothes
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and marine species too
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.