Get ready to find out why the Mayans considered Cozumel as a sacred ground, then you have found exactly what you have been looking for.
This unique tour includes visiting the historical “Faro Celarain”, the lighthouse that guided the pirates of the Caribbean in a nature reserved park, but has breath-taking aerial views of the Island for that picture perfect moment of Cozumel’s virgin coast. The turquoise blue water will entice you to dive in, that is why Chankanaab Park is the nex...
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Please bring swimwear, comfortable clothes and a change of clothes.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.