Beach days don't come much better than this. Not only is Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park loaded with exciting activities, it's also part of a national park full of thriving flora and fauna. Chankanaab is a national treasure, and a heritage site for the people of Cozumel.
- * Entrance to Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park
- * Use of the pools, tanning areas, sunbeds, umbrellas, dressing rooms, showers, and bathrooms
- * Access to the dolphin watching space
- * Snorkeling and diving
- * International buffet (vegetarian options available) + one beverage (fresh juice, beer, or a soft drink)
- * Parking
- * Additional activities such as Dolphin, Manatee, and Sea Lion Encounters
- * Equipment rental
- * Lockers (available onsite for an extra fee)
- * Usual time spent at the venue: About 4 hours * Chankanaab Park offers call-a-taxi service * Bring your own towel and a hat, sunglasses, and biodegradable sunscreen Children under 4 can join for free, no ticket required. * Lockers available onsite for an extra fee * Water activities are subject to the weather conditions
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.