Don your complimentary bathrobe and slippers, and explore a wellness center powered by medicinal waters sourced directly from the Vita spring. Across two charming buildings there are panoramic baths and pools, sensory baths, waterfalls, biosaunas, steam baths, relaxation rooms, and lots more to make sure you leave revitalized.
- * Voucher to be redeemed to reserve your daily access to the QC Terme San Pellegrino
- * Complimentary bathrobe, towel and pair of slippers
- * Entrance voucher: reservation is mandatory via the link in the confirmation email. Admission not guaranteed if you do not follow the info in the link
- * Treatments and massages
- * Lunch
- * Access not allowed to: under 14s, pregnant women, people suffering from heart, blood pressure, or respiratory issues, or those who have undergone recent surgery * Remember to bring a swimsuit * Please note that the selected date is indicative, to reserve your access to the experience and redeem your voucher for QC Terme follow the instructions on the confirmation email * Admission not accepted if you do not reserve your access * **Please redeem your Voucher for QC Terme San Pellegrino Spa on the official website [here](https://booking.qcterme.com/voucher). Select "Redeem your voucher ", select QC Terme and enter the alphanumeric code found under the barcode of your voucher.**
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.