Florida is not short on wildlife, especially at the ever-popular Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens. Skip those long waiting lines in Orlando's heat, and spend more time encountering fantastic beasts from all corners of the earth. See rare clouded leopards (and regular leopards), cheetahs, and some worried-looking warthogs! Get up close to c...
- * Skip-the-line admission to Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- * Wharton-Smith Tropical Splash Ground
- * KaBOOM! Playground
- * Free parking
- * [Seminole Aerial Adventures](https://www.tiqets.com/en/sanford-attractions-c79930/tickets-for-seminole-aerial-adventures-upland-course-p1038847/)
- * Rhinoceros Encounters
- * Giraffe Feeding
- * Barnyard Buddies Feeding
- * Same day re-entry is possible with a receipt * Service animals are allowed * No outside food, coolers, radios, frisbees, roller skates, skateboards, wheeled shoes, and selfie sticks allowed Schedule: * Wharton-Smith Tropical Splash Ground: Daily, 09:00 to 15:00 (capacity limited to 50 people at a time) * Barnyard Buddies Children’s Zoo Feeding: Daily, 10:00 until supplies last Kids under 3 get in free, please select a free ticket for them. * Skip the line at admissions, and proceed directly to the check-in booth to scan your smartphone ticket * A valid ID may be required * No smoking and vaping allowed
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.