At Casa Museu Cal Gerrer, right in front of the Monastery of Sant Cugat, get your culture on across three excitingly different museum spaces. This old ceramics factory lets you get to grips with pieces of pottery made by the Arpí potters. You can also get up close to the bafflingly detailed and eclectic artwork of the brothers Cabanas-Alibau. And,...
- * Access to the Cal Gerrer House Museum museum
- * Access to permanent and temporary exhibitions
- * Access to the viewpoint
- The museum is closed from 14:00-17:00 (Tuesday-Friday) and from 14:30-17:00 on Saturdays. Kids under 16 can enter for free, please select a free ticket for them. Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.