- 3-day combo tour to the most famous and beautiful beaches in the Porto Seguro region.
Trancoso will enchant you with the magic and exuberance of its paradisiacal beaches. The Historic Square will make you think you are in a dream, without the slightest desire to wake up. Place of beautiful white sand beaches and village with great historical-cultural value. In Arraial d'Ajuda you will find Rua do Mucugê, considered the most charming...
- Round trip transportation from Cabrália
- Schooner Tours and Ticket
- Food and Beverages
- In Trancoso cabins, there is a minimum consumption charged per adult (payable locally)
- The River tour cannot be done with children under 1.20m
- We inform you that from 12/01/2022 to 02/28/2023 we will be suspending visits to QUADRADO DE TRANCOSO for operational reasons and high flow of vehicles with no parking space.
- Transportation for the tours is only available from hotels in Cabrália.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.