- Beach with calm sea and warm waters, Visit to the indigenous villages and Praia de Coroa Vermelha, Visit to the Praça da Igreja de Nossa Senhora d'Ajuda and Visit to the Quadrado in Trancoso
- Visit to indigenous villages and Praia de Coroa Vermelha
- Visit to Nossa Senhora d'Ajuda Church Square
- Visit to the Quadrado in Trancoso
A place with beautiful white sand beaches and a village with great historical and cultural value, in Arraial d'Ajuda you will find Rua do Mucugê, considered the most charming in Brazil, in addition to being the largest Gastronomic Center in the Northeast. Trancoso will enchant you with the magic and exuberance of its paradisiacal beaches. The Histo...
- Transfer from hotels in Cabrália
- English speaking guide accompaniment
- A day tour visiting Coroa Vermelha and Indigenous Villages (only on Wednesdays)
- A day tour visiting Trancoso (daily departures)
- A day tour visiting Arraial d'Ajuda (daily departures)
- Food and drinks
- At the cabins in Trancoso, there is a minimum consumption charged per adult
- The order of the tours can be changed according to the receptive activity schedule each week and also to take advantage of the tide for certain tours.
- We inform you that from 12/01/2022 to 02/28/2023 we will be suspending visits to QUADRADO DE TRANCOSO for operational reasons and high flow of vehicles with no parking space.
- To take this tour, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and a bath towel.
- Transportation for the tours is only available from hotels in Cabrália.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.