- Schooner tour, beautiful landscapes and trip to Vila de Santo André
A tour for those looking for natural beauty and tranquility. The João de Tiba River, with its calm waters, will take you to unimaginable places. At every bend in the river, a new surprise. We also have Praia de Santo André and the village of the same name. A bucolic fishing village with approximately 800 inhabitants, which was chosen to host the Ge...
- Transfer from hotels in Cabrália
- English speaking guide accompaniment
- Food and Beverages
- The order of the tours can be changed according to the receptive activity schedule each week and also to take advantage of the tide for certain tours.
- Transportation for the tour departs only from hotels in Cabrália.
- To take this tour, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and a bath towel.
- Tour cannot be taken by children under 1.20m
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.