- Visit the Quadrado, a beach with calm seas and warm waters, walk along the beach and enjoy the local cuisine
Visit to the famous Quadrado (Vila de Trancoso), where we will meet natives and hippies, living in perfect harmony, offering the traditional handicrafts of the region. After visiting the Quadrado, we will enjoy the day at Coqueiros beach, where we suggest a walk through places that will take your breath away, due to the beauty and exuberance of the...
- Transfer from hotels in Cabrália
- English speaking guide accompaniment
- Food and Beverages
- To take this tour, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and a bath towel.
- The order of the tours can be changed according to the receptive activity schedule each week and also to take advantage of the tide for certain tours.
- We inform you that from 12/01/2022 to 02/28/2023 we will be suspending visits to QUADRADO DE TRANCOSO for operational reasons and high flow of vehicles with no parking space.
- Transportation for the tour departs only from hotels in Cabrália.
- In Trancoso cabins, there is a minimum consumption charged per adult (payable locally)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.