- Visit the Museum of Isla Negra Fundación Pablo Neruda / Audioguide in several languages inside the museum
- Opportunity to see the Pacific Ocean the way Neruda did
- visit to the coast
- Visit Guide with wine tasting.
Discover the magical town of Isla Negra, located on the Central Coast of Chile and one of its biggest attractions, which is the most important house-museum of the distinguished Chilean poet Pablo Neruda, Nobel Prize in Literature in 1971. We continue to visit the vineyard and wine tastings from this region.
- Round-trip transfers to Central hotels
- Bilingual guide accompaniment - Portuguese and Spanish
- Entrance to the Museum and Visit with winery tour and tasting
- Food and drinks
- Extra fees
- Mobility pass to be filled out at: mevacuno.gov.cl
- Present your voucher
- All hotels outside the central region, passengers must contact to schedule a meeting point.
- We suggest bringing: sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses and comfortable shoes, repellents may be necessary in some regions where there is no snow.
- Start time at 08:00h
- It is mandatory to have your original document: RG or Passport within its validity and in good condition (no rips, stains, very crumpled and with current photo)
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by both parents (or legal guardians), if only one of the parents is accompanying the authorization of the other authenticated by a notary.
- For health restrictions due to pandemics, mandatory vaccinations and document requirements for entering the country:- See: https://www.chile.travel - travel safely
- Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages for Under 18s is prohibited
- The order or day of the tour can be changed to better accommodate the receptive and attraction schedule at the destination
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.