- Visit to the Colchagua Valley 2 wineries tasting their most outstanding wines
- Get to know the local culture through a guided tour of the Santa Cruz winery's open museum
Discover one of the most important wine-growing valleys in Chile, in this valley of vineyards, export wines of the highest quality are produced, of complex production such as plantations in the Sierra and wines with rest in barrels to the sound of Gregorian songs 24 hours a day, where in addition to tasting its wines, you can learn more about the c...
- Tasting in 02 vineyards
- Round-trip transfers to the partner hotel
- Guide accompaniment - Spanish and Portuguese
- Any other items or services not described in the inclusions
- Wait for the service to leave in the hotel lobby from 7 am
- Fill in the sworn letter 48 hours before boarding- Link to access the letter: https://ddjj.migraciones.gob.ar/app/home.php
- Mobility Pass to be filled out at: mevacuno.gov.cl
- Local receptionist will look for the agreed hotel and must present the voucher for the contracted service
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by both parents (or legal guardians), if only one of the parents is accompanying the authorization of the other, authenticated by a notary's office
- The order or day of the tour can be changed to better accommodate the receptive and attraction schedule at the destination
- Prohibited the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages to persons under 18 years of age
- In the shared service the guide speaks Spanish
- Guide speaking other languages: only in the private service, subject to availability
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.