- A tour of the fifth region of Chile and its two most emblematic cities: One for its fun and the other for its tradition.
Both make any visitor feel more alive, more active and more passionate about Chile. A tour of the fifth region of Chile and its two most emblematic cities. One for its fun and the other for its tradition. While Valparaíso, a port city, is characterized by its high hills with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and ancestral constructions that led ...
- Passenger Insurance
- Round trip transfer, only from central hotels
- Bilingual Guide - Spanish and Portuguese
- Stop for approximately 20 minutes at Viña del Mar beach - Subject to change without notice
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transfers from other regions/neighborhoods not mentioned
- Food and drinks
- For health restrictions due to pandemics, mandatory vaccinations and document requirements for entering the country:- See: https://www.chile.travel - travel safely
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by both parents (or legal guardians).
- It is mandatory to have your original document: RG or Passport within its validity and in good condition (no rips, stains, very crumpled and with current photo)
- Have your voucher in hand to take the tour
- All hotels that are outside the mentioned departure region, passengers must contact to schedule a meeting point.
- We suggest taking: Cash, mineral water, sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses and comfortable shoes, repellents may be necessary in some regions where there is no snow.
- Bring a coat even if it is summer or on hot sunny days, the climatic variation in the mountain range tends to be great when night comes. If you have waterproof clothes, don't forget to pack them, as well as second skins, fleeces and windbreakers.
- Approximate start time: 7:40 am - Subject to change without notice
- The order or day of the tour can be changed to better accommodate the receptive and attraction schedule at the destination
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.