- Immerse yourself in Chile's wine culture on a short wine tasting tour at the Concha y Toro winery
- Where the legend of wine originated. Is it true that the devil roamed among the barrels at night?
- Guided Tour through the Parks, Gardens and interior of the winery
More than 30 years ago, when founder Melchior de Concha Y Toro, planted the first vines around his mansion, where the history of one of the most traditional wineries in the region began. A few kilometers from Santiago is the Adega e Vinhedo Concha y Toro, which offers such a complete experience for wine lovers that at the end of the experience, par...
- Pickup and drop off from central hotels only
- Bilingual Guide - Portuguese and Spanish
- 03 Tastings and Access to the Wine Shop
- Passenger Insurance
- Transfers from other regions/neighborhoods not mentioned
- Food and drinks
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Have your voucher in hand
- We suggest you bring: Cash, sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses and comfortable shoes, repellents may be necessary in some regions where there is no snow.
- Bring a coat even if it is summer or on hot sunny days, the climatic variation in the mountain range tends to be great when night comes. If you have waterproof clothes, don't forget to pack them, as well as second skins, fleeces and windbreakers.
- It is mandatory to have your original document: RG or Passport within its validity and in good condition (no rips, stains, very crumpled and with current photo)
- For health restrictions due to pandemics, mandatory vaccinations and document requirements for entering the country:- See: https://www.chile.travel - travel safely
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by both parents (or legal guardians), if only one of the parents is accompanying the authorization of the other parent authenticated by a notary's office
- Tour is scheduled to start at 12:40 pm - Subject to change without prior notice
- For pre-scheduled times, quote the private service
- On shared service Spanish speaking guide
- The order or day of the tour can be changed to better accommodate the receptive and attraction schedule at the destination
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.