During the trip, they will learn to dance merengue and bachata.
The anchor will be thrown first in one of the most recognized dive sites in the Dominican Republic. Equipped with masks, snorkels and fins that nature will give away is the most beautiful coral and colourful tropical fish. The next stop is scheduled at Catalina beach, a of the most famous and beautiful beaches on the Caribbean side, where You will...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Wear comfortable shoes, bathing suit, light clothing, towel, biodegradable sunscreen, sunglasses, change of clothing, sandals, and water shoes.
- Not suitable for persons suffering with back or neck problems.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 2 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please call 48 hours beforehand to confirm the pick-up time and place.