- Discover the landmarks of San Francisco in a flying movie adventure
- Go crazy with state-of-the-art laser blasting
- Enjoy a combo ticket to the Flyer SF and 7D roller coaster experience
Discover San Francisco’s biggest landmarks and attractions in this awe-inspiring movie adventure that has you flying with your feet dangling over the City by the Bay. This thrilling experience for all ages offers a stunning introduction to San Francisco and is perfect for leisure groups and FITs alike.7D Experience - roller coaster meets 3D video g...
- Entrance fees, Wheelchair accessible
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: Pier 39, San Francisco CA 94133 USA Meeting point: Far end of Pier 39 next to Carousel (Floor 1). What to remember: Not suitable for: People under 40" tall or weighing more than 300 lbsNot recommended for people with heart problems, epilepsy, severe motion sickness, vertigo or other medical concernsNot recommended for pregnant women, but any seat is adjustable to restrict motion if neededKnow in advance:This combo ticket includes a Flyer SF ticket for 20 minutes total (including 2 pre-shows and an 8-minute flight) as well as a ticket for the 15 minute 7D gaming experienceFor groups of 10 people or more, please contact the local operator. You'll find their contact details in your voucher after bookingTickets for the 7D experience must be picked up at the FlyerYou can redeem your voucher during opening hours (11.00 am-7.00 pm) for 365 days after purchaseChildren who meet the minimum height requirement are welcome to ride without an adultThis experience is available to people with accessibility restrictions; those who are unable to transfer from a wheelchair may still experience these activities without the motion seat
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.