- Main attractions: Igreja Matriz de São José de Ribamar, Caminho de São José, Monument to São José, Museu dos Ex-Votos, Gruta de Lourdes and Rua das Rendeiras.
- São José de Ribamar is one of the cities that make up the island of São Luís, being the third most populous in the state and named in honor of the patron saint of Maranhão. There is one of the most important sanctuaries in the North-Northeast.
- Fox, with beautiful beaches, vast mangrove vegetation and typical seafood-based cuisine. Strong potential for cultural tourism, where getting to know the community and appreciating its customs (fishing and bobbin lace crafts) becomes an attraction in its own right.
Route: Departure from the hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle and visit to the mentioned cities (with a stop for lunch not included). Return to the hotel. Main attractions: Igreja Matriz de São José de Ribamar, Caminho de São José, Monument to São José, Museu dos Ex-Votos, Gruta de Lourdes and Rua das Rendeiras. What it includes: Accompaniment by a...
- Transfer from the hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle and visit to the mentioned cities
- Experienced guide accompaniment
- Visitation fees, food, drinks, personal expenses, tours
- Optional Tours or any other item not mentioned
- We do not visit Airbnb houses or apartments, only hotels within the metropolitan region of São Luís
- Daily departures at 8:30 am or 2:30 pm. Important: Some visiting points may vary according to weather conditions and the flow of passengers on the day.
- Climate variation between 28° to 32° degrees is important to keep protected
- Tour and transfer times will be reconfirmed with passengers after 18:00 the day before the service. It is important to always check the messages left at the hotel reception.
- Meeting point: hotel lobby/hostel.
- Some visiting points may vary according to weather conditions and the flow of passengers on the day.
- On Mondays the museums are closed for maintenance.
- Light walk, wear light clothing/Hat or cap/Sunblock/Sunglasses. Camera is essential!
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.