- Speedboat ride through Delta Paraíba
- Discover different islands
- Visit the Ship Cemetery in Tutóia Bay
- Enjoy the beaches and dunes of the Melancieira bay
Enjoy the beaches and dunes of the Melancieira bay, stop for a swim in the lagoons in the rainy season, then we continue between the arms of the Delta to return to Tutóia with an expected arrival around 1 pm.
- Transfer hotel / port / hotel
- Speedboat ride
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses, optional tours or any other item not mentioned
- Climate variation between 28° to 32° degrees is important to keep yourself protected with sunscreen.
- Tour and transfer times will be reconfirmed with passengers after 18:00 the day before the service. It is important to always check the messages left at the hotel reception.
- To carry out the tour MANDATORY the information of NAME, CPF, DATE OF BIRTH and ADDRESS with ZIP code of all passengers.
- Light walk, wear light clothing/Hat or cap/Sunblock/Sunglasses/Towel.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.