- Ideal for tourists in transit through São Paulo, this tour is an interesting option for those who want to know a little about the city while waiting for their flights to depart.
Starting at Congonhas or Guarulhos Airport, the tour will take the visitor to some of the main attractions of the city, such as Ibirapuera Park (descend for photos), the Monument to the Flags and the Obelisk. We will also visit Bairro da Liberdade, a stronghold of Japanese immigrants, where visitors will be able to visit stores or markets of Japane...
- Executive vehicle for a 6-hour tour of the city of São Paulo
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document
- It is recommended to bring the following items: comfortable attire and appropriate walking shoes or tennis shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.