If you wish to visit São Paulo’s top attractions, but you only have a few hours to spare, you’ll be pleased to know that with this private tour you’ll get to see a whole lot by vehicle and on foot!
Our tour guides will detail the historical and cultural aspects of some of the most important sites in the city, in addition to showing the day-to-day life of the Paulistano (as the city’s inhabitants call themselves), in the financial capital of Brazil. Your designated tour guide will accompany you as you walk through São Paulo’s historical downto...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- Please provide hotel name, full names of every passenger, an email address and a phone number.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 2 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- From hotels located in Downtown of Sao Paulo. Please call the supplier to confirm the pick-up time and location at least 24 hours prior to the activity. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.