- Visit to the largest shopping centers in the country.
São Paulo is the commercial center of Brazil and offers excellent opportunities for business tourism, a variety of products and a differentiated itinerary for lovers of good shopping. To make the most of your trip, choose comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a bottle of water.
- Executive vehicle for a 4-hour tour of the city of São Paulo
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document
- It is recommended to bring the following items: comfortable attire and appropriate walking shoes or tennis shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.