- On this tour, visitors will get to know 2 of the most visited museums in the city, the Museum of the Portuguese Language and the Pinacoteca do Estado de São Paulo.
On this tour, the visitor will get to know 2 of the most visited museums in the city, both in the Luz neighborhood. The Portuguese Language Museum, a technological and interactive museum, which values the diversity of the Portuguese language, celebrates it as a fundamental and founding element of culture and brings it closer to speakers of the lang...
- Round trip transfer to Museums (04hrs available - start and finish at a Hotel in São Paulo)
- Tickets for the visited Museums + accredited guide
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document
- It is recommended to bring the following items: comfortable attire and appropriate walking shoes or tennis shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.