- Enjoy a wonderful round-trip flight to Pousada Refúgio Denmark and have a delicious lunch.
The departure will be from Campo de Marte in the north of São Paulo, enjoy an incredible 15 minutes of a pleasant panoramic flight through the city of São Paulo to the refuge Denmark in Serra da Cantareira located in the city of Mairiporã. There you will enjoy a delicious lunch lasting 2 hours and also the local structure. After that, it will retur...
- 30 min flight
- Full lunch (starter, main course and dessert) and a caipirinha
- Does not include VIP room
- Parking in the Field of Mars
- It is necessary to have an original document with photo.
- Has access for people with reduced mobility
- It has equipment for people with reduced mobility
- Has headphones for internal communication in the cabin
- We will contact you to send the ANAC form that will have to be filled out before the flight
- We will contact you to arrange the flight time
- Meeting point, Field of Mars
- Avenida Olavo Fontoura, 1078 – Campo de Marte – São Paulo | SP
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.