- Enjoy the comfort of our VIP room
- Fly over Brazil's largest capital
- Delicious at the Noah restaurant, located at the Blue Tree Faria Lima Hotel.
Your tour will begin in our personalized VIP room, with fine chocolates and sparkling wine, then you will go on a wonderful panoramic helicopter flight over the city of São Paulo and land on the helipad of the Blue Tree Faria Lima Hotel, for an unforgettable dinner with overnight stay and Morning
- Full dinner (starter, main course and dessert)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Overnight at the Blue Tree Hotel
- VIP room
- Alcoholic drinks at the hotel
- It is necessary to have an original document with photo.
- Has access for people with reduced mobility
- It has equipment for people with reduced mobility
- Has headphones for internal communication in the cabin
- We will contact you to send the ANAC form that will have to be filled out before the flight
- We will contact you to arrange the flight time
- Meeting point, Field of Mars
- Avenida Olavo Fontoura, 1078 – Campo de Marte – São Paulo | SP
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.