- Suitable for all adventurers, children, teenagers, families, etc.
The BikeTour takes us to get to know the Maresias neighborhood better, we will ride through historic streets and get to know a little bit of the local culture and after a few minutes riding we will arrive at the natural pool of Poço do Caetano, for a bath in the crystal clear waters of the Maresias River.
- Accredited Ecotourism Guide
- Transfer to experience
- ?What to bring: Repellent, Sunscreen, Towel and bathing suit, Boots or sneakers
- We do not recommend shoes with "heels" and "shock absorbers" can generate twists.
- Meeting point : Agencia MaresiasTur Ecoturismo - Avenida Francisco Loup, number 500
- Difficulty level: Easy.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.