- An easy trail with an incredible view of Praia de Maresias!
Recommended for those who have never done trails and would like something easy and beautiful! It's not an expedition to Mount Roraima, but still, it's a trail through the Atlantic Forest and coastal rocks. We will pass through stretches of dense vegetation, and in some stretches, it will be tiring.
- Accredited Ecotourism Guide
- Transfer to experience
- What to bring: Repellent, Sunscreen, Hiking shoes, or shoes suitable for Trekking ex: Timberland Boots, Macboot, etc.
- (Shoes with “heels” and “shocks” should be avoided.)
- Meeting point : Agencia MaresiasTur Ecoturismo - Avenida Francisco Loup, number 500
- Total distance: 2km
- Difficulty level: Easy
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.