Tucked neatly in the foothills of the Cascade Mountain Range is a Bavarian oasis. Central Washington is a geological wonder, where old-growth forests meet high-desert landscapes carved from the ice ages. And in the center of it all is the small town of Leavenworth.
Here, German influence reigns supreme, with classic Bavarian architecture, wonderful gift shops, and authentic German pubs and eateries to sample. On your private, day-long excursion and walking tour of Leavenworth, you will: - Meet your guide at your Seattle hotel at 8AM to start your tour in a private vehicle - Drive east, with a 2-hour excursio...
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fee
- Pick-up and drop-off available for selected hotels only
- Please note that excursions may be subject to change or not available during adverse weather conditions.
- Please wear sturdy shoes and a warm outdoor wear.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from the hotel lobby. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the Tour start time.