The entire tour of each route lasts 1 hour and 20 minutes and buses run every 20 and 30 minutes, depending on the season. The Panoramic Cruise runs along the Guadalquivir, reaching the Cartuja Island and the commercial port ,where you can enjoy the best view of the city. The guided tours are conducted by official guides, who will share fun anecdo...
- * Tourist bus for 2 days
- * 1 hour panoramic cruise
- * Two guided tours
- * Discounts in monuments, restaurants, and other services
- * Entrance fees to museums and monuments
- It is important to bring the service voucher with you Children under 6 years old are free of charge * Tourist Bus for use for 48 h. 14 stops available. You can exchange the ticket at any of the available stops. The bus schedule is from 10 am to 10 pm (last departure) from the Torre del Oro bus stop * Panoramic cruise of 1 hour duration. Departure every hour on the dot from 11 am to 10 pm, which is the last departure (the last departure varies depending on the season) * Departure from C/Marques de Contadero S/N * Guided tours in English and Spanish * Meeting point for guided tours is C/Postigo del carbón, 4. 11.30 Tour Barrio Santa Cruz -13.00 Tour Triana * Be present 10 mins before your tour starts * Bring printed voucher. Service hours vary according to season. Check for updated schedules at: * [www.sevilla.busturistico.com](http://www.sevilla.busturistico.com) * [www.crucerosensevilla.com](http://www.crucerosensevilla.com) * [www.intursafe.com](http://www.intursafe.com)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.