Patio Sevillano Flamenco Show
Feel the passion of flamenco with a pulsating show at the world-famous El Patio Sevillano. The powerful dance and song genre that has captured the hearts of the world has its roots in Andalusia where it is a badge of national pride.
- Take in the atmosphere as you enjoy the dazzling dancing
- Get introduced in to the Andalusian culture and see it all for yourself first-hand
- Be wowed by 90 minutes of non-stop entertainment
The show at El Patio Sevillano runs for 90 minutes without interruption. You will hear songs that veer from the mournful to the powerful, be enthralled by the beautiful sound of an authentic Spanish guitar and be mesmerised by flamboyant dresses and seductive moves of the dancers. Flamenco is not just a monolithic genre; there are many forms repre...
- Photography and filming is only allowed during the final 20 minutes of the show.
Minor participants must be accompanied by a legal representative, guardian or parent at all times.
If you select Flexible Offer during the booking process the rate entitles you to enjoy the activity on any date from the service date until 31/03/2021 for no extra cost (subject to availability). Modifications can only be made prior to the original service date.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Gathering place:
Paseo Cristóbal Colón, 11