First stop of our tour is San Vito lo Capo, where we will walk on the white sand that has made this beach one of the most beautiful in Italy, where we will make the first swim and visit the cathedral church of San Vito.
Continue to Scopello where we will visit the tonnara and the faraglioni and then the Baglio in the perched village, tasting cunzato bread, typical street food. Another stop in the famous pebble beach of Guidaloca before continuing along the coastal road to reach Castellammare del Golfo, where we can make fabulous photographs from the scenic road ov...
- Pick up from the meeting point
- Entrance fee
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 3.
- Please bring a swimsuit and a towel. We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.