- Sit back and absorb the iconic landmarks of Palermo
- Learn about the local culture and history
- Hop on and off as you please to explore and discover
Start from the stop outside the Politeama Theatre, overlooking the lively square, the route continues onto the Massimo Theatre before continuing onto the Piazza Quattro Canti and the nearby Vucciria Market. Don’t forget, if something catches your eye or you want to go explore for yourself, you can hop on and off as you like then once you’re done, g...
- Audioguide on board
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi on board
- Free app 'Sightseeing Experience' to know the real time position of our buses and the waiting time at each stop. Assistance on board and at the Visitor Center City Sightseeing Palermo (Via Emerico Amari n. 138)
- Access is permitted for small and medium domestic animals only if they are inoffensive and at driver's discretion with no right to have a refund of the ticket.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Teatro Politeama
- 2. Teatro Massimo
- 3. Four Corners (Quattro Canti)
- 4. Palazzo Steri
- 5. Orto Botanico
- 6. Stazione Centrale
- 7. Palazzo Reale
- 8. Norman Cathedral
- 9. Mercato Vucciria