A trapanese doc will tell you the history, the culture, the natural beauty and the anecdotes of this enchanting little town shaped like a sickle, surrounded by the sea.
La Casina delle Palme, Palazzo Cavarretta, Posta Oscura and the Astronomical Clock, the walls of Tramontana, the Cathedral, the Church of the Collegio and that of Purgatory, guardian of the 20 statues of the "Mysteries". Visitors will be immersed in the typically Sicilian atmosphere of the ancient heart of the city.
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.