The visit to the salt museum, inside an ancient mill, will show how it was in the past and today, this hard work of collection, handed down from generation to generation by successive families in the ownership of the salt pans. Today a part of salt is still harvested by hand, and this very precious part once called white gold, can be admired while ...
- Pick up from the meeting point
- Entrance fee
- Salt tasting
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.