- Visit the beautiful town of Montalcino
- Be led by a knowledgeable guide
- Sample Brunello along with a selection of other locally produced wines
Indulge in Brunello wine which is considered to be the best wine in the world. Its ancestral roots originate in Montalcino, a delightful hill town where the inhabitants learn the ancient winemaking tradition which is passed down from generation to generation. Montalcino, produces the perfect Sangiovese grapes and the key ingredient to the much lov...
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting. Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please specify your Accommodation's details when booking, exact pickup time will be reconfirmed after booking. If pickup is not required please meet our staff in front of Bar La Lizza, Piazza Gramsci,