- Elected the best tree climbing in the state of São Paulo by Aventura e Ação magazine
- With various obstacles ranging from a false baiana to crossing bridges and ropes by steel cables.
It is 500 meters long, 16 different stages and ends in an 80-meter zipline. Elected one of the best in the state of São Paulo by Aventura & Ação magazine. With various obstacles ranging from a false baiana to crossing bridges and ropes by steel cables.
- What to wear: closed shoes, comfortable clothes, sunscreen, repellent, mask (WHO recommendation) and personal hygiene kit and bath towel
- People with any type of medical restriction must communicate at the time of booking
- It is not allowed to bring food or drinks into our park due to the restaurant services offered on site
- 15 minute wait tolerance limit
- Recommended for children over 6 years old
- Minimum height: 1.40 m
- Maximum weight 100kg
- Hours: 9 am to 4 pm
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.