- It is possible to see a great diversity of birds and butterflies along the way.
Our trail is made on the banks of a beautiful stream where we pass several waterfalls, we will stop at 3 waterfalls where we can take a bath. It provides incredible views and close contact with nature, it is also possible to stay under the waterfall and receive a delicious natural massage.
- Changing rooms with hot showers
- Round-trip transportation to the trail property
- Skilled and Experienced Driver
- Entrance to Monjolinho Park
- Transport to the park
- What to bring: clothes and sneakers to get wet, dry clothes to change, sunscreen, repellent, mask (WHO recommendation), personal hygiene kit and bath towel.
- If on the day of the event the water level of the waterfall is outside the safety margin, the activity can be cancelled, postponed or adapted without prior notice.
- People with any type of medical restriction must communicate at the time of booking
- It is not allowed to bring food or drinks into our park due to the restaurant services offered on site
- 5 minute wait tolerance limit
- Recommended for children over 6 years old
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.