- Explore the picturesque island of Capri
- Enjoy unforgettable Italian landscapes
- Savour a delicious lunch
After meeting your expert local guide in Sorrento you will embark on a ferry towards the beautiful Island of Capri. Upon arrival in Capri, take a boat ride to the popular and dreamy “Grotta Azzurra” (Blue Grotto), where the sunlight passes into an underwater cavity and shines through the seawater, creating a magical blue reflection. After returnin...
- Boat Ride
- Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto
- If the Blue Grotto is not accessible due to adverse weather or tidal conditions, you will visit the Faraglioni Rocks instead.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Blue Grotto
- 2. Capri town