Enjoy our Capri Premium Tour to experience a semi-private excursion with no more than 8 people on board.
- Circumnavigation of the Capri Island by boat
- Two stops for bathing
- 3 hours of free time to visit the city centre
You will be the explorers in this journey that will take you to discover the ancient fishing village of Marina Grande, an ancient Roman villa dating back to the first century BC. (home of Queen Giovanna II D'Anjou); a natural waterfall used, over the centuries, by the boats that landed on the coast. Once arrived in Capri, pervaded by a sense of anc...
- Snorkel equipment
- Soft drinks and beer on board
- One glass of Prosecco
- Fresh Fruit
- Blue Grotto visit
- Fuel cost
- Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto
- Destination fees (mooring, disembarkation and boarding costs)
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes, camera, swimwear, towel, sun cream and a cap.
- Please note that the entrance to the Blue Grotto is subject to weather and sea conditions.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Piazza Marinai d’Italia, 33
- Bar Ruccio.
Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.
- Bar Ruccio.