- Take a local ferry to the Island of Ischia
- Spend a few hours getting lost in the captivating gardens of La Mortella
- Tour the volcanic island, the largest of the Neapolitan Archipelago
Escape for the day on this unforgettable trip to the Island of Ischia, just an hour long boat trip will transport you to this volcanic haven. After a guided bus tour of the island you can then pay to enter La Mortella Gardens. Purchased by Sir William Walton and his wife as an escape from the chaos of city life, it is said that the Bay of Naples a...
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Piazza Marinai D'Italia
Bar La Scogliera