50 Shades of Blue Memories" we call it. Blue Cave, Vis, Stiniva,Blue Lagoon, Paklini Islands, Hvar. Names that each have their own story to tell. These are the finest Central Dalmatian landmarks. A rich day filled with swimming, snorkelling and exploring. We have the right boats.
Spacious and comfortable, sun-cover and sun-deck. We have the right people. Experienced skippers and guides that will go above and beyond to make sure that you leave us with a big smile and a great memory. Actually we are trying to become the Masters of making memories. Grayline Croatia team is waiting for You ! Meet your skipper and the group at ...
- Windproof jacket
- Snorkel equipment
- A Professional English speaking crew
- Licensed boat captain
- Bottled water
- Boat Ride
- Entrance to the Blue Cave
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Camara Please bring a swimsuit, towel and biodegradable sunscreen.
- Please be advised that the entrance to the Blue Cave is not included and must be paid locally.
Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
Swimming gear is necessary.
Minimum Age: 3 years old Not suitable for people with mobility problems, heart problems, pregnant women.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.