This popular beginner session teaches you how to safely get out and up onto your first wave. Here you’ll be taught in a small group setting of 5 students or less, so you get plenty of hands on help. It’s a great way to build your surf knowledge, confidence and cultivate your surfing technique.
You’ll be amazed at how easy, safe and enjoyable it can be to learn to surf. If you are concerned about your swimming ability... No worries! Lessons are scheduled around the lower tides & conducted in waist deep water, with your instructor by your side...so no swimming required! Languages English
- Surfing takes place during all weather conditions except during electrical storms and dangerous surf.
- Minimum Age: 12 years old.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
128 Ramsgate Avenue
- Please contact the supplier 24 hours in advance to confirm the tour details.