See Sydney’s highlights on board a bicycle and get a feel for this dynamic city as we take you on an undemanding ride to Sydney’s essential sights. Take in the impressive harbour views in the bustling district of Circular Quay, the hub of Sydney harbour.
- Be wowed by the dramatic harbour with its array of beautiful buildings
- Slow down the pace and bike through the home of the festivals: The Domain
- Splash about with the maritime museum and the breathtaking harbour
Pedal past the piers at Walsh Bay, the gorgeous waterfront precinct full of maritime wharves converted into sought-after apartments and packed with theatres, restaurants and cafés. On to Darling Harbour, home to the Australian National Maritime Museum, Madame Tussauds and the LG IMAX theatre, possessor of the biggest screen in the world. Keep those...
- For Special Value Offer: Sydney Highlights Tour – For each ticket bought, bring a local along for free: Please provide the names and numbers of all participants joining the tour 24 hours in advance. The local/s need to bring some form of I. D along with them (i. e. a driving license, Student I. D or their Working Holiday Visa etc. )
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
30 Harrington Street