Explore Australia's sunny Sydney in style, ease and comfort with this Hop-on Hop-off Bus Sydney! Bounce around from Bondi to Kings St Wharf, Woolloomooloo Bay, Hyde Park, Sydney Opera House and heaps more, and get cool commentary as you go!
- * Discover Ticket: 24H Hop-on Hop-off Bus, 2 Bus Routes
- * Essential Ticket: 48H Hop-on Hop-off Bus, 2 Bus Routes
- * Explore Ticket: 48H Hop-on Hop-off Bus, 2 Bus Routes, 90-Min Fantasea Harbour Hopper cruise & Manly Fast Ferry-Return Pass
- * Access to the City Tour (Red Route) or Bondi Tour (Blue Route)
- * Audio Guide in 8 languages
- * If you purchase a 48H ticket you must travel on consecutive days **The City Tour (Red Route)** * First Bus 09:00 and Last Bus 16:00 * Duration: 30-45min * No. of Stops: 23 Famous stops include: Circular Quay, Sydney Tower/Westfield Sydney, Australian Museum, Sydney Opera House, Botanical Gardens, Central Station, Maritime Museum, Chinese Gardens / Chinatown, Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Harbour Bridge & The Rocks **The Bondi & Bays Tour (Blue Route)** * First Bus 09:30 and Last Bus 15:15 * Duration: 1 Hour * No. of Stops: 11 Famous stops include: Central Station, Town Hall, Australian Museum, Paddington Town Hall, Centennial Parklands, Bondi Beach, North Bondi, Rose Bay, Double Bay & Yurong Street * Children under 5 travel free of charge * Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult * Show your smartphone to a Big Bus Tours staff member at one of the stops or on the bus. You'll receive a receipt with which you can hop on and off as often and where you wish. Times: * City Tour (Red Route): Duration: 30-45min. First Bus 09:00 and Last Bus 16:00 * Bondi Tour (Blue Route): Duration: 1 Hour. First Bus 09:30 and Last Bus 15:15 * For all the landmarks, routes and times, download the mobile app Big Bus Tours - City Guide * Get your complimentary earphones for the audio guide on the buses from the driver * Please bring a valid ID * Fantasea Harbour Hopper cruise operates from Wednesday to Sunday. Depart from Wharf 6, Circular Quay or Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour and lasts for 90 Mins * Manly Fast Ferry operates daily. Departure from Wharf 2, Circular Quay and lasts for approx. 18–20 mins
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.