Embark on a Sydney sightseeing cruise and see some hidden gems of the New South Wales coast. With the postcard pictures of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge safe on your memory card, you'll head to Watson's Bay and take a short walk to its epic Pacific Ocean cliffs. After chowing down on a scenic waterfront lunch from a seafood shack (available ...
- * 4-hour sightseeing boat cruise
- * Lunch and Beverage at the private local yacht club, the CYCA
- * Knowledgeable local skipper and guide (English-speaking)
- * All safety equipment
- * Other food and beverage
- * Tour operates rain or shine. In case of unsafe weather conditions, a full refund or new date will be offered * Bring sunglasses, a hat, sunscreen, and swimming attire if you want to swim Itinerary: * Watsons Bay and The Gap * Sydney Harbour Bridge * Sydney Opera House * Sydney Harbour National Park * Australia’s Premier Yacht Club * Double Bay & Rose Bay * Garden Island Naval Base * Shark Island * Fort Denison * Camp Cove * Kirribilli House * Point Piper Waterfront Mansions * Minimum age: 4 years * Vessel is not wheelchair accessible * Make sure to arrive 20 minutes prior to departure * Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, the Sydney Harbour Boat Tours office at Campbells Cove Pontoon * No smoking on board * Wear comfortable walking shoes, no high heels allowed
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.