Along the way you’ll sail by iconic sights of the city like the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, the Sydney Botanical Gardens and more. See the city from a new perspective and get to know Sydney’s incredible coastline. Live commentary from your guide will give you some new insights into the history of the area and the sights you’ll see. ...
- * 2-hour Sydney Harbour Cruise
- * Live commentary
- * Lunch Buffet (seafood freshly prepared on board)
- * Drinks: Tea, coffee, water
- All children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. * Boarding time: 11.45 AM, Cruising Time: 12.00 PM * Please make sure to arrive 15 mins before starting time * Show your smartphone ticket while embarking on the cruise * Meeting Point: Eastern Pontoon is a wharf on the water's edge in Circular Quay. It is opposite Sea Rock Grill restaurant and is the wharf where the jet boats depart from Please see the Lunch Menu [here](https://www.sydneyprincesscruises.com.au/cruises/bbq-lunch-discovery/).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.