Join a 60, 90 or 120 minute Sightseeing Cruise on Sydney Harbour and enjoy unique commentary developed in partnership with Tribal Warrior Aboriginal Corporation and the Australian Maritime Museum.
- * Inner Loop Sightseeing Cruise between Darling Harbour, - Circular Quay and Taronga Zoo
- * Outer Loop Sightseeing Cruise between Darling Harbour, Circular Quay and Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay and Manly
- * Complimentary self-service tea and coffee
- Please refer to the departure time for each departure area. * Inner Loop Sightseeing Cruise between Darling Harbour, Circular Quay and Taronga Zoo * Outer Loop Sightseeing Cruise between Darling Harbour, Circular Quay and Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay and Manly **Departures:** * Darling Harbour – Aquarium Wharf – Inner Loop Sightseeing: 8:45, 9:15, 12:59, 13:29 * Darling Harbour – Aquarium Wharf – Outer Loop Sightseeing: 9:56, 10:26, 14:15, 14:45 * Circular Quay – Wharf 6 – Outer Loop Sightseeing: 10:14, 10:44, 14:33, 15:03 **For the Family ticket**, please order per 4 tickets to be valid. * Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at your selected departure point Sightseeing Cruises depart from: * Darling Harbour: Pier 26 Shop 2B, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia * Circular Quay: Circular Quay Wharf 6, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia. * You can board at either of the piers. * See additional info for Departure Schedule * Please check www.fantasea.com.au/timetable/ for the latest departure times prior to your activity as they may have changed **Departures:** * Darling Harbour (Aquarium Wharf) 60min: 08:45, 09:52, 11:27, 12:32, 13:47, 14:52, 15:57, 16:33 * Circular Quay (Wharf 6) 60min: 09:03, 09:32, 11:45, 12:12,12:50, 14:07, 14:34, 15:39 * Circular Quay (Wharf 6) 90min: 09:45, 12:05, 14:45
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.