Lunch is a long, lavish meal on the water. The a la carte meals are all locally sourced and regionally inspired. Enjoy local lamb from lush pastures in the Riverina, seafood from Hawkesbury, and beef from the upper Hunter Valley. There's also a selection of beers, coffees, and teas to enjoy. As for wine, the ship's sommelier has curated a selection...
- * 2.30-hour lunch cruise on Sydney Harbour
- * 2-course premium menu
- * Chef-designed menu featuring seasonal and regionally sourced ingredients
- * Premium wine selection
- * Soft drinks, coffee, tea
- * Additional drinks (available for purchase onboard)
- * Limited space available internally for storing prams * Please advise staff when booking if you would like to bring a pram with you * Please let the crew know the name of your booking and present your confirmation at Journey Beyond Cruise Sydney, King Street Wharf * Please make sure to arrive 30mins before the starting time/time slot
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.